Friday, November 25, 2011

BUT, NOW IN ENGLISH!

Interviewing international fashion guru Suzy Menkes, in 2010

Considering that many of my dear followers are non-Spanish speaking people, I've realized the urgent need to make Nuar's written posts readable for the majority. So, from now on, this blog will be available both in Spanish and English.
This is my personal space, but conceived as a common ground to share all our ideas about fashion and style. As for me, I intended from the beginning to observe only my own guidelines, from which the most important one is to be authentic, loyal to my style criteria.
My cherished ambition is that Nuar will keep growing along with me, for I find pleasure out of this blog, and hope you will as well, joining me here.

(If you wanna get to know me better, I've also translated the About Me section).

PERO, ¡AHORA EN INGLÉS!
Considerando que muchos de mis queridos seguidores no son hispanoparlantes, comprendí la urgente necesidad de hacer que las entradas escritas de Nuar sean legibles para la mayoría. Entonces, de ahora en adelante, este blog estará disponible tanto en español como en inglés.
Este es mi espacio personal, pero concebido como un terreno común para compartir todas nuestras ideas acerca de moda y estilo. De mi parte, la intención desde el comienzo fue atender sólo a mis propias pautas, de las cuales la más importante es ser auténtica, fiel a mis criterios de estilo.
Mi preciada ambición es que Nuar siga creciendo a la par mía, pues este blog me brinda placer, el mismo que espero compartir aquí junto a ustedes.

12 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that you will be blogging in English. Nice blog!

    http://stylishtimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pues claro que te sigo yo tambien reina !!! Besotes y ánimo con el blog, muaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll definitely gain more readers by doing this!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea :) I hate it when I come to a blog and can't read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your english is perfect, I can't wait to follow you and read new post in English! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and leading me to yours!

    xXx
    Pearl
    http://laperleaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweety, I so much want to learn Spanish, I'm finding the grammar and masculine/feminine nouns really difficult to figure out. Do you have any tips for me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the tips and web links :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha awesome.. Luckily I understand both... Funny picture..

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Acabo de descubrir tu blog, he estado ojeándolo y me ha gustado mucho! Te sigo, guapa, y te animo a que te unas también a mi blog. besoss

    http://www.eldesvandepauline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad that you´ll write posts in english because I liek your blog. You´ll have definitely more readers! .. Like the photo:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...